The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Department of Civil Aviation (DCA).
- 12 Jan, 2018Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (December 2017)
- 28 Dec, 2017Renewal of an Air Service Licence (“ASL”) to MASwings Sdn. Bhd.
- 13 Dec, 2017Consultation on Draft Guidelines on Aviation Service Market Definition, Anti-Competitive Agreements and Abuse of Dominant Position (closed)
- 5 Dec, 2017Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (November 2017)
- 30 Nov, 2017Issuance of an Air Service Licence (“ASL”) to Raya Airways Sdn. Bhd.