The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Department of Civil Aviation (DCA).
- 9 Feb, 2018Information Paper on Aeronautical Charges Framework
- 5 Feb, 2018Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (January 2018)
- 31 Jan, 2018Issuance of a Ground Handling Licence (“GHL”) to Malindo Airways Sdn. Bhd.
- 12 Jan, 2018Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (December 2017)
- 28 Dec, 2017Renewal of an Air Service Licence (“ASL”) to MASwings Sdn. Bhd.