The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Department of Civil Aviation (DCA).
- 14 Mar, 2018Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (February 2018)
- 13 Mar, 2018MAVCOM Continues Focus on Consumer Protection
- 12 Mar, 2018Consultation on Draft Guidelines on Substantive Assessment of Mergers and Draft Guidelines on Notification and Application Procedures for an Anticipated Merger or a Merger
- 28 Feb, 2018Issuance of a Conditional Approval for a Ground Handling Licence (“GHL”) to Select Fine Foods Sdn. Bhd. (“SFF”)
- 28 Feb, 2018Issuance of a Ground Handling Licence (“GHL”) to MAS Awana Services Sdn. Bhd.