The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Department of Civil Aviation (DCA).
MAVCOM Releases Inaugural Consumer Report
The Consumer Report encompasses the statistics of complaints received between March 2016 and February 2017 and key initiatives relating to aviation consumers.
MAVCOM had successfully managed, resolved and closed 95% of 1,639 complaints received.
- 14 Jul, 2017Consultation Paper on Regulatory Approach towards Quality of Service At Airports in Malaysia
- 3 Jul, 2017Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (June 2017)
- 13 Jun, 2017Issuance of a Ground Handling Licence (“GHL”) to Cloudera Aviation Services Sdn. Bhd.
- 13 Jun, 2017Issuance of a Ground Handling Licence (“GHL”) to Bukit Wang Resources (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- 13 Jun, 2017Issuance of a Ground Handling Licence (“GHL”) to Elite Jets Sdn. Bhd.