The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Department of Civil Aviation (DCA).
Did you know?
What exactly are your rights as a consumer and what do you do if you face a problem with your airline or airport? Learn more about the Malaysian Aviation Consumer Protection Code 2016 that outlines your basic rights as a consumer of aviation services.
- 29 Sep, 2016Advisory: MAVCOM urges Rayani Air’s customers to seek chargeback before 13 October 2016
- 26 Sep, 2016Issuance of a Conditional Approval for a Ground Handling License (“GHL”) to Ground Team Red Sdn. Bhd. (“GTR”)
- 26 Sep, 2016Renewal of an Air Service Permit (“ASP”) to Sabah Air Aviation Sdn. Bhd.
- 26 Sep, 2016Issuance of an Air Service Permit (“ASP”) to Cempaka Helicopter Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
- 26 Sep, 2016Issuance of an Air Service License (“ASL”) to MASwings Sdn. Bhd.