The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 18 May, 2018Consultation on Draft Guidelines on the Determination of Financial Penalties and Draft Guidelines on Leniency Regime
- 15 May, 2018MAVCOM Refutes Accusations by Tan Sri Tony Fernandes
- 13 May, 2018Announcement: Response to Tan Sri Tony Fernandes’ video allegation on May 13, 2018
- 4 May, 2018Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (April 2018)
- 9 Apr, 2018Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (March 2018)