The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 13 Jun, 2018Consumer welfare and fair competition must take precedence
- 10 Jun, 2018Clarification on the DA424M-NG Diamond plane
- 4 Jun, 2018Renewal of a Ground Handling Licence (“GHL”) to Petron Malaysia Refining & Marketing Berhad
- 4 Jun, 2018Renewal of a Ground Handling Licence (“GHL”) to KLM Line Maintenance Sdn. Bhd.
- 4 Jun, 2018Renewal of a Ground Handling Licence (“GHL”) to Dviation Technics Sdn. Bhd.