The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 18 Apr, 2021Extension of Conditional Approval (CA) for an Air Service Licence (ASL) of SKS Airways Sdn. Bhd.
- 5 Apr, 2021Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (March 2021)
- 1 Apr, 2021Extension of Conditional Approval (CA) for an Air Service Permit (ASP) of Jatova Aero Limited
- 1 Apr, 2021Consultation on the Application of an Anticipated Merger between Korean Air Lines Co., Ltd. and Asiana Airlines, Inc.
- 18 Mar, 2021Refund Requests Continue to Exceed the Number of Complaints in 2H2020