The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 14 Sep, 2020MAVCOM Welcomes YM Raja Azmi bin Raja Nazuddin as New COO
- 3 Sep, 2020Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (August 2020)
- 1 Sep, 2020Renewal of a Ground Handling Licence (“GHL”) to Malindo Airways Sdn. Bhd.
- 1 Sep, 2020Renewal of an Air Service Licence (“ASL”) to Malindo Airways Sdn. Bhd.
- 1 Sep, 2020Renewal of an Air Service Licence (“ASL”) to FlyFirefly Sdn. Bhd.