The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 15 Sep, 2023The Malaysian Aviation Commission Ends Its Assessment of the Individual Exemption Application for the Proposed Joint Business between Malaysia Airlines Berhad and Cathay Pacific Airways Limited
- 11 Sep, 2023Renewal of an Air Service Licence (ASL) to AirAsia Berhad
- 11 Sep, 2023Renewal of an Air Service Licence (ASL) to AirAsia X Berhad
- 11 Sep, 2023Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (August 2023)
- 11 Aug, 2023Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (July 2023)