The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 27 Mar, 2023Consultation on the Proposed Decision on the Renewal Application for an Individual Exemption of the Joint Business between Malaysia Airlines Berhad and Japan Airlines Co. Ltd.
- 10 Mar, 2023Second Consultation Paper on the Long-Term Framework for the Regulation of Aviation Services Charges
- 7 Mar, 2023Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (February 2023)
- 16 Feb, 2023Renewal of a Ground Handling Licence (GHL) to Execujet Handling Services Sdn. Bhd.
- 16 Feb, 2023Renewal of a Ground Handling Licence (GHL) to AeroDarat Services Sdn. Bhd.