The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 21 Jan, 2021Beware of Fake MAVCOM Social Media Accounts
- 21 Jan, 2021233 Per Cent Increase in Air Traffic Rights Applications in Q42020
- 5 Jan, 2021Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (December 2020)
- 8 Dec, 2020MAVCOM Expects 2021 Passenger Traffic To Rebound Between 94.2 Per Cent and 100.3 Per Cent YoY
- 4 Dec, 2020Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (November 2020)