The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 14 Aug, 2018Deputy Minister of Transport Launches AeroFile
- 13 Aug, 2018Technical Paper on Airfares for Domestic Flights During Peak Seasons
- 20 Jul, 2018New Executive Chairman for MAVCOM
- 10 Jul, 2018Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (June 2018)
- 28 Jun, 2018Minister of Transport Launches FlySmart