The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 20 Mar, 2019Consumers Demonstrate Increased Level of Awareness
- 12 Mar, 2019Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (February 2019)
- 4 Mar, 2019Reappointment of MAVCOM Commissioners
- 28 Feb, 2019Issuance of a Conditional Approval (“CA”) for an Air Service Permit (“ASP”) to Berjaya Air Sdn. Bhd.
- 28 Feb, 2019Extension of the Conditional Approval (“CA”) for an Air Service Permit (“ASP”) period to Executive Jets Asia Sdn. Bhd.