The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 12 Sep, 2019MAVCOM Counters Allegations
- 12 Sep, 2019Consultation on the Proposed Decision on the Individual Exemption Application regarding a Proposed Joint Business between Malaysia Airlines Berhad and Japan Airlines Co. Ltd.
- 10 Sep, 2019MAVCOM Imposes Financial Penalties on AirAsia, AirAsia X and MA Sepang, subsidiary of MAHB
- 4 Sep, 2019Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (August 2019)
- 1 Sep, 2019Renewal of an Air Service Licence (ASL) to Malindo Airways Sdn. Bhd.