The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 17 Apr, 2019Benefits of Integrated Terminals
- 3 Apr, 2019MAVCOM Allocated 53 Air Traffic Rights in Q1 FY2019
- 1 Apr, 2019Revocation of Airod’s Sdn. Bhd.’s Air Service Permit (“ASP”)
- 1 Apr, 2019Expiration of Total Megalink Sdn. Bhd.’s Ground Handling Licence (“GHL”)
- 29 Mar, 2019Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (March 2019)