The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 20 Mar, 2019Consumers Demonstrate Increased Level of Awareness
- 12 Mar, 2019Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (February 2019)
- 4 Mar, 2019Reappointment of MAVCOM Commissioners
- 22 Feb, 2019Consultation Paper on the Guidelines on Fit and Proper Person
- 14 Feb, 2019Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (January 2019)