The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 7 Oct, 2019Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (September 2019)
- 3 Oct, 201931 Air Traffic Rights Issued by MAVCOM in Q3 2019
- 1 Oct, 2019Renewal of an Air Service Permit (ASP) to Cempaka Helicopter Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
- 30 Sep, 2019MAVCOM Clinches 2019 Information Visionary Award at IDC Digital Transformation Awards
- 18 Sep, 2019MAVCOM Records Lower Complaints in 1H2019