The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 8 Aug, 2019Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (July 2019)
- 19 Jul, 2019Consultation on the Proposed Decision for the Individual Exemption Application by Singapore Airlines Limited and Deutsche Lufthansa AG
- 18 Jul, 2019Position Paper on Sequencing Liberalisation for the Malaysian Aviation Services Sector
- 9 Jul, 2019MAVCOM Approves 100% of Air Traffic Rights for Q2 2019
- 9 Jul, 2019Tender Notice – Consultancy and advisory services for the development of a National Airports Strategic Plan (Closed)