The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 8 Nov, 2018Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (October 2018)
- 2 Nov, 2018Consultation on Application for an Individual Exemption for a Joint Venture between Singapore Airlines Limited and Deutsche Lufthansa AG (until 3 December 2018)
- 31 Oct, 2018Expiration of Aeromanager Sdn. Bhd.’s Air Service Permit (“ASP”)
- 19 Oct, 2018Consultation Paper on Aeronautical Charges Framework
- 10 Oct, 2018Issuance of the Air Service Licence (“ASL”) to My Jet Xpress Airlines Sdn. Bhd.