The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 9 Jul, 2019MAVCOM Approves 100% of Air Traffic Rights for Q2 2019
- 9 Jul, 2019Tender Notice – Consultancy and advisory services for the development of a National Airports Strategic Plan
- 4 Jul, 2019Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (June 2019)
- 1 Jul, 2019Expiration of Hijrah Biru Sdn. Bhd.’s Conditional Approval of an Air Service Licence (Conditional ASL)
- 1 Jul, 2019Renewal of an Air Service Permit (ASP) to Weststar Aviation Services Sdn. Bhd.