The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 8 Nov, 2019Consultation on the Application for an Individual Exemption in Relation to a Proposed Joint Business between Malaysia Airlines Berhad and Singapore Airlines Limited
- 4 Nov, 2019Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (October 2019)
- 23 Oct, 2019MAVCOM to Ensure Government Unburdened by Subsidies for Airports
- 21 Oct, 2019Immigration Congestion at KLIA 2
- 7 Oct, 2019Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (September 2019)