The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 17 Jan, 2019MAVCOM aims to ensure aviation in East Malaysia serves the economic needs of the States
- 15 Jan, 2019Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (December 2018)
- 8 Dec, 2018MAVCOM’s clarification towards Letter to Editor entitled ‘Losing out in aviation industry’
- 5 Dec, 2018Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (November 2018)
- 4 Dec, 2018MAVCOM imposes financial penalties on AirAsia Berhad and AirAsia X Berhad for non-compliance of the Malaysian Aviation Consumer Protection Code 2016