The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) was formally established on 1 March 2016 under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 to regulate economic and commercial matters related to civil aviation in Malaysia. Our goal is to promote a commercially viable, consumer-oriented and resilient civil aviation industry which supports the nation’s economic growth.
Read more for a better understanding of the roles of MAVCOM, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (MoT) and Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM).
- 15 May, 2019Malaysian Carriers Expected to Price Fares Competitively in 2019 to Mitigate Softening Demand Growth
- 14 May, 2019Response regarding the judicial review application against MAVCOM
- 13 May, 2019Amendments to the Malaysian Aviation Consumer Protection Code 2016 (“MACPC”)
- 9 May, 2019Air Traffic Rights Bulletin (April 2019)
- 7 May, 2019MAVCOM Lifts Moratorium on New Applications for Ground Handling Licences