Industry / Competition / Anti-competitive agreement
- sharing of aviation service market or sources of supply;
- limiting or controlling production;
- limiting or controlling market outlets or market access;
- limiting or controlling technical or technological development;
- limiting or controlling investment; and
MAVCOM has the authority to consider and grant individual or block exemptions under certain circumstances.
For more information, please refer to the Guidelines on Anti-Competitive Agreements.
Division 2, Part VII of the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015